Supergengaming
Hey Guest. Join today for the full SGG experience
Supergengaming
Hey Guest. Join today for the full SGG experience
Supergengaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To SuperGenGaming

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The siCK Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxRavzxX

XxRavzxX

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-06

The siCK Clan Empty
PostSubject: The siCK Clan   The siCK Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:32 pm

We are a democratic clan with branches in many games, such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, and Modern Warfare 2, and will expand to MAG and any other new game that picks the clans general interest. We have a general philosophy in siCK - Treat others how you want to be treated. We do not take kindly to drama, or any issues that endanger your enjoyment and entertainment in games, so if you ever come across such issues, never hold back on telling us! We, the members of siCK, hope you enjoy your time in the clan as much as we do, and hope that together, we can strive for excellence and fulfillment while enjoying the games we play as much as we can.

hey guys im kinda new and since i saw you can post in clans here i thought i may as well post mine. our clan is siCK [siCK]. we mainly play call of duty games but we do also now play MAG as well. our clan tag for MAG is [sNc], it stands for siCK No Cure (our little quote). we dont accept any glitchers or hackers as we only play fairly. if you do wish to join our clan the link is:

http://www.thesickclan.com/

if you do join put your refferer as XxRavzxX. if you join you will be put into initiation and will be initiated into the clan by our Initiation Officers. goodluck and i hope you get in if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask me!
Back to top Go down
ANT0104

ANT0104

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-03-03

The siCK Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The siCK Clan   The siCK Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:12 am

NO ADVERTISING!! ITS THE RULES
Back to top Go down
http://supergengaming.heavenforum.com

The siCK Clan
Page 1 of 1